Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Delonghi Nespresso coffee machines

Delonghi Nespresso coffee machines
Nespresso Automatic Espresso Maker machine makes full bodied crema good coffee but, for lattes, does a poor job milk comes out tepid.

My review. DeLonghi Lattissima is so quiet, not having to wake up the whole family when I do a coffee early morning.
Just One Button for Cappuccino/Latte and makes surprisingly good espresso with real crema.
This machine is fast, small and makes an excellent espresso and cappucino.
I have friends who complain of serious problems like water not flowing and others, so I advise you to read more reviews.



This is not a Delonghi Nespresso coffee machine. But it is a good Delonghi coffee machine at a great price.
I recommend it for anybody who wants to make their own espresso, but wants a inexpensive coffe machine under $100.


No comments: